All prices include coach travel to and from Luton and Barton.
All excursions are subject to our getting sufficient passengers to make it a viable proposition. So please book early otherwise we may think that no-one is interested and abandon the excursion!!
|Springfields Gardens and Shopping||09/06/04||Many of you will have been to Springfields Gardens at Spalding in the past, and I know last time I visited, I thought it was getting a bit "tired". Well, all has changed! The gardens have been completely redesigned and are now called The Festival Gardens, and there is a brand new outlet shopping centre where you will find many well known stores including M & S and Clarks, all retailing at up to 60% off the high street price.||£16.00|
|Wisley Gardens||17/06/04||2004 is the Bicentenary of the Royal Horticultural Society, and we couldn't let this pass without at least one visit to Wisley. Wisley in June - clematis, summer bedding plants, and can't you just smell the roses! We've been to Wisley several times before, but this is our first early summer visit.||£17.50|
|Mystery Tour||14/07/04||It's that time of year when we do our full day Mystery Excursion. My lips are sealed as to where we're going (actually I haven't worked it out yet so there's no point you trying to worm it out of me!). However, it will be to somewhere of interest you may be sure!||£20.00|
|Cogges Farm Museum||22/07/04||We have occasionally visited Farm Museums on our holiday tours, and they have always been popular. So today we are going to visit one of the best - Cogges Manor Farm Museum, in Witney, Oxfordshire. Step back in time and meet the dairy maids and farm hands, and of course the animals on the farm. For the energetic there are lovely walks by the River Windrush.||£20.00|
|"Wind in the Willows"||04/08/04||The River and Rowing Museum at Henley on Thames is one of the most interesting museums I have been in for a long time. It tells the story of the River Thames, it's wildlife, history, legends and characters. Opened this year is a new attraction "Tales from the River Bank" and using all the latest techniques, you will be transported into the world of Ratty, Mole, Badger and of course Toad. There will be free time in Henley in the afternoon to visit the many small exclusive shops or wander along the banks of the river.||£19.00|
|Hampstead - A London Village||17/08/04||Once a place of highwaymen, swinging gibbets and savage beasts, today Hampstead is select, opulent and full of stories. In the company of a Blue Badge Guide we tour Kenwood House in the morning, where you will find lots of works of art in beautiful surroundings. You may have your lunch in the restaurant here, or bring a picnic to eat on the heath. In the afternoon we tour Hampstead Garden Suburb including millionaires row before strolling through old Hampstead. Some gentle walking involved.||£21.00|
|Homes of the Rich & Famous (Thames Cruise & Tea)||06/09/04||We start our day with a morning visit to Windsor. There is always plenty to do in Windsor and numerous cafes and restaurants where you can get lunch. (You may also like to visit the home of the most famous lady with a visit to the Castle - entry not included). In the afternoon we travel to Maidenhead where we have arranged a special guided Thames cruise. The famous and infamous have always been lured to the riverside by the attractions of spacious locations, beautiful scenery and privacy offered. Until now! See the homes of Rolf Harris, Diana Dors, Michael Parkinson, The Astors - to name but a few - and no doubt the skipper will let slip the odd bit of gossip as you enjoy your traditional afternoon tea. (Minimum 30 people required)||£28.50|
|Thursford Christmas Spectacular||17/11/04||We have tickets for the Thursford Christmas Spectacular. We leave Bedfordshire around 9.00 am (depending upon your pick-up point) and arrive back between 8.30 and 9.00 pm - subject to road conditions!||£36.00|
|Thursford Christmas Spectacular||23/11/04||We have tickets for the Thursford Christmas Spectacular. We leave Bedfordshire around 9.00 am (depending upon your pick-up point) and arrive back between 8.30 and 9.00 pm - subject to road conditions!||£36.00|
|Thursford Christmas Spectacular||29/11/04||We have tickets for the Thursford Christmas Spectacular. We leave Bedfordshire around 9.00 am (depending upon your pick-up point) and arrive back between 8.30 and 9.00 pm - subject to road conditions!||£36.00|
|Thursford Christmas Spectacular||16/12/04||£35.00|
To book on any of these excursions, please contact us to check availability of seats and discuss the most appropriate pick up place, then send us a cheque for the full amount together with your name, address, telephone number and the place you would like to be picked up. We will hold your seat for 14 days and after that time if we do not hear from you we will understand you are no longer interested and resell your seat. Should we get insufficient people to make the excursion viable, we will of course refund your money in full.Our pick-up times and places vary from tour to tour. On all the excursions we pick up in Barton, near Sainsbury's at Bramingham, along the New Bedford Road, and at Bridge Street.
1) Rolyn Travel make every effort to operate the excursions advertised, but we cannot accept any responsibility for any expenses incurred or loss or inconvenience caused to anyone by failure to carry out the excursion, whatever the cause of such failure may be.
2) In order to operate any excursion we need a minimum number of passengers. If we have not reached this minimum number four weeks before the date of the excursion, we reserve the right to cancel the excursion and refund any money paid.
3) Please make sure you are certain of the pick-up places and time. No refund will be made to passengers arriving late at the pick-up point, or for unused tickets.
4) Rolyn Travel cannot be responsible for delay, loss or damage to luggage or personal belongings howsoever it occurs.
5) No refunds can be made unless we are able to resell the tickets.
6) Rolyn Travel reserves the right to withdraw services at any time without prior notice, their liability being strictly limited to the price paid for the tickets. There shall be no liability on Rolyn Travel for delays however caused. Routes may be changed without prior notice.
7) We do not allow smoking or consumption of alcohol on the coach.
8) Rolyn Travel reserves the right to decline any booking and to require any passenger to withdraw from the coach if it deems that his/her conduct or actions are offensive or incompatible with the general comfort of other passengers.